SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Videos and Podcasts

Notices

Videos and Podcasts For all Segway-related multimedia posts, music, podcasts, videos, etc.

Old 01-01-2012, 11:25 PM   #1
BoscoBob
BoscoBob is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Reworked my i2 Commuter for a "bit" more speed ;)

http://youtu.be/tN4kBRx3NAM
Old 01-02-2012, 01:20 PM   #2
Gihgehls
Gihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really nice

5 yr Member

Cool Vid. Some tips for next time:

1.lock the exposure so that every frame is exposed the same way.

2. Most retail stores and supermarkets have a policy against taking pictures/video inside.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"...if you insist on being imprecise in use and unique in definition, you should hardly be surprised that your attempts at communication are poorly understood." -a wise man
Gihgehls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 06:28 PM   #3
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gihgehls View Post
2. Most retail stores and supermarkets have a policy against taking pictures/video inside.
Maybe true, but they're rapidly becoming obsolete and unenforceable.

(The "Maybe" there is purely technical, as I suspect that most stores are small operations that have never bothered to have a policy, so I'm guessing it isn't actually a majority, but it's not really relevant to either your or my point).

Between price scanning apps and people texting photos of products to spouses, etc., cameras and their use are rapidly becoming ubiquitous.

Still, they're likely to throw you out on your ear if they suspect you're collecting data for a competitor.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:55 PM   #4
BoscoBob
BoscoBob is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gihgehls View Post
Cool Vid. Some tips for next time:

1.lock the exposure so that every frame is exposed the same way.

1. Glad to know that you know about cameras. Can you give me a step-by-step on how to do that with my GoPro Hero HD? I haven't been able to find that setting.

2. Maybe in "Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha" they worry about that, but here in Nosepick, Oregon it's not a big issue. We generally take our chill pills and live a good life.
Old 01-02-2012, 09:06 PM   #5
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoscoBob View Post
1. Glad to know that you know about cameras. Can you give me a step-by-step on how to do that with my GoPro Hero HD? I haven't been able to find that setting.

2. Maybe in "Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha" they worry about that, but here in Nosepick, Oregon it's not a big issue. We generally take our chill pills and live a good life.
Bob,

In the menu bar below the title to this thread, there is a choice of "My Account" on the left edge... That is where you can see the reputation comments people make to your posts.

To make a comment yourself, you can click on the scales link under the name of the poster (in the left margin).

Many people are not fans of the reputation points, which show as green boxes under your name when you post, and while they are manipulated if you want to take that effort, and the moderators can change them at will, but it is a good place to make a non public comment if you like.

I say all this, because I liked the post above, and left you a positive hit for your reputation.

Keep gliding, keep smiling, and keep your wit.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:15 AM   #6
Gihgehls
Gihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really niceGihgehls is just really nice

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoscoBob View Post

1. I read the entire manual to your camera. It looks really fun! Unfortunately I did not see an option to lock the exposure.

2. I used to work in a super market in California, and it would have been my responsibility to notice the camera on your handle bars and ask if you were recording video. People there were on plenty of pills. Still photos were ok, and helpful as Bob above me mentioned.

"...if you insist on being imprecise in use and unique in definition, you should hardly be surprised that your attempts at communication are poorly understood." -a wise man
Gihgehls is offline   Reply With Quote