SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Special Needs, Mobility and Disabled Use

Notices

Special Needs, Mobility and Disabled Use Information and discussion for those with special needs interested in the Segway.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-03-2014, 10:07 PM   #1
rotorblades
rotorblades is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee
Smile segsaddle new for sale

i couldnt see a post button in the forsale section i hope im not angering anyone here,by posting here i have a new segsaddle with the original box that i got itin from an oregon dealer in this is one i recently bought in oregon for too much moneyi feel but im to laid up to make myy own i wil let it go for what i actually paid tax free. i . i only set it onto my new x2 to estimate and be sureif it will really fit i never screwed it down. basically still new-clean and unused i did sit on it on the floor. i dont use paypal anymore so i will need a check in the mail if you want this, im certainly no expert on these- so do your own research but it took some research to even find one available,they have a weight rating for the seat spring support, im not sure what rating that this actually is you can still get new springs for different weights i believe from the original factory. though they quit producing these i hear.iam 160 pounds or lighter, i guess you might not want one to bottom out,ouch, i will send the regular'trimmed" mats that came with it,i cant ride with it because my leg tendons shrink up if i dont stand,i loved the idea of a seat with a shortened leansteer joystick.i just hope im not sorry i let it go.i dont know how it might do on any other model sorry im too new i just know the seat height is easily adjustable,2495.00 exactly what i had paid in january 2014

Last edited by rotorblades; 05-03-2014 at 10:42 PM..
rotorblades is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
seatsegsaddle