SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Stuff to Buy and Sell

Notices

Stuff to Buy and Sell Classified ads for anything Segway-related accessories, products and sales.

Old 04-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #1
JBeattie
JBeattie is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Light Handsfree Transporter Steering Stick

This is a brand new never used Light Steering Stick for any Gen 2 Segway.

Just recieved this unit from Germany. Its the new light version of the steering stick. The pads can telescope up and down to put the pads in the perfect placement. Its is made for general riding and handheld camera work.

This is not a cut down version of a stick with pads fitted to it. But and entirely new design welded together and with very comfy pads fitted. This is the patented version.

To install it you just need to remove the stock nut and washers slide this in place and them reuse the stock bolt and washer.

Email me with any questions about the system jon@steadiway.net

$1200- OBO includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48 US.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Steeringstick1.jpg (95.3 KB, 106 views)
File Type: jpg rearsteeringstick.jpg (96.1 KB, 83 views)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by JBeattie; 04-05-2009 at 06:03 PM..
JBeattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 11:13 AM   #2
JBeattie

5 yr Member

Just to clarify after receiving a few emails. This steering stick is made for the lean controlled Segway's (i2 & x2) only.

A kit to convert the earlier Segways can also be purchased. It uses pedal to turn and a post to control moving forward and backwards. These kits cost a few thousand dollars and if you are serious about it I can put a quote together for you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #3
JBeattie

5 yr Member

Sale pending. Thanks for the inquarries.

If you have an interest in this setup please let me know. I am able to get the handsfree system very easily.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:58 PM   #4
Hogo
Hogo is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBeattie View Post
This is a brand new never used Light Steering Stick for any Gen 2 Segway.

Just recieved this unit from Germany. Its the new light version of the steering stick. The pads can telescope up and down to put the pads in the perfect placement. Its is made for general riding and handheld camera work.

This is not a cut down version of a stick with pads fitted to it. But and entirely new design welded together and with very comfy pads fitted. This is the patented version.

To install it you just need to remove the stock nut and washers slide this in place and them reuse the stock bolt and washer.

Email me with any questions about the system jon@steadiway.net

$1200- OBO includes shipping anywhere in the lower 48 US.
Sorry for the old thread resurrection, but do you know anywhere to get this now? Their website is no longer working.
Hogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2017, 05:02 PM   #5
fundy
fundy is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Handsfree Transporter leans steering stick

Hallo Hogo,
glad that I saw your post. Yes the website no longer works. i also bought my Handsfree from Reiner in Germany (I am living in Germany at the moment). It is the same model that JBettie was describing. I am selling mine. Would you be interested in it? The original Price was 2500€ (about 2900$).
It does not lose much in value as there is no ware and tear on it. JBettie was selling his for 1200$, so I would match that price. Shipping would be extra. I would have to find out the costs of shipping it and I am not sure if you have to pay any import Taxes in America??

Look forward to hearing from you
Kind regards
Craig (fundy)
fundy is offline   Reply With Quote