SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Other Topics > General Discussion

Notices

General Discussion Miscellaneous topics and for general social, non-Segway discussions.

Old 09-03-2010, 05:40 PM   #11
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

The liberal twins are missing the point.

It does not matter what I post, Civicsman will contest it. Simple as that.

It does not matter if you agree with or disagree with a post, you are welcome to your opinion.

The point is that if you agree with a point, or do not care, you treat it with a different level of expectation of clarification and proof. When a post that disagrees with your mindset is posted, you go nuts and claim that you are just asking for the same clarification as always. That is just not the truth.

If a liberal statement, documented or not, accurate or not, plausible or not, is posted, there is no condemnation.

When a conservative statement is posted, you two call out the hell hounds to attack everyone even remotely involved. The author of the document, the author of the supporting document, the poster, the mother of the poster, the manufacturer of the car the poster drives, and many more are immediately vilified.

Oh yeah, and when a conservative person calls you on this unequal treatment, the other frequently chimes in to say that the other liberal is perfectly reasonable, and not at all biased.

This is all fine. You can continue to hoist yourself upon your own petards all you like. While your collective rants state that I will do my own damage by refusing to answer your biased questions, I'll leave it to the readers as to whom they believe in.

And by the way, there are VERY few readers to these threads other than the few posters here. Either way, we are all preaching to the choir, except for the occasional civilian who stumbles in here, and then swears to themselves never to do it again!

Have at it. Post how wrong I am and how inaccurate this post is.

Have a nice day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:56 PM   #12
Civicsman
Civicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member

Quote:
Post how wrong I am and how inaccurate this post is.
Sweet! I wish I had thought of saying that.

Kind of like "When did you stop beating your wife?"
Civicsman is offline   Reply With Quote