SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > New Member Introductions

Notices

New Member Introductions Welcome to our community! Come in and introduce yourself to other members!

Old 03-19-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
SkOotz.dc
SkOotz.dc is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Smile My introduction: Part Duex!!!

I hurt. Like really, you ever have a kink in your jaw. I have a kink in my hip. One of my dogs is a rescue dog that was hit by a truck when he was a puppy. He is staring at me limping around my house thinking "what a pussy"

No joke, at one point I decided to be bold and race up a steep hill in the woods. To put it simply, I went up the hill... it didn't. And it wasn't the most awkward situation it put me in today, or I guess I put myself in today. Screw it, it was symbiotic awkwardness.

But I had a great time every mile. 18 miles later I'm still smiling, my x2 is in my basement charging and I can't wait to head to the convenience store tomorrow morning. Why did I wait so long.

Thanks all
Cheers & good night

S.
SkOotz.dc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:21 PM   #2
SkOotz.dc
SkOotz.dc is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

I went for my first night time glide. A pair of noise canceling headphones, my favorite playlist (heavily fueled by joe cocker and billy Joel at their most soulful) and my seg. It was euphoric. During the day it's certainly a very enjoyable way to get around but the experience was definitely elevated by the tranquility of the night.

Wow that sounded lame, I assure you I am not a fan of vampire fiction no matter how much my last comment may lead you to believe otherwise.

Tonight made me more excited for the future. My fingers are crossed for a sunny weekend so I can pack her up and head to the Blue Ridge.

SkOotz
SkOotz.dc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
first time, great time, newbie