SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > In the News

Notices

In the News All of the latest Segway-related news.

Old 02-25-2015, 03:11 PM   #11
JohnM
JohnM is a glorious beacon of lightJohnM is a glorious beacon of lightJohnM is a glorious beacon of lightJohnM is a glorious beacon of lightJohnM is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdale View Post
Well....You try cranking around here at a say a 30 degree angle and its a half mile long, you need the assist...full throttle and peddling...There are times I have a long distance through the desert here....if its high 90 or 100, you cant carry enough water.....No moped could due 1/100th of this off road bike does...
And no electric bike can do the kind of desert riding I like to do. Bobby's Hole, UT, 45 miles off pavement. Another 20 miles of sand & rock before the next paved road and reliable water. Water carrying capacity of 4+ gallons. The right tool for the job.

Your 750w motor and 28 MPH speed makes you a moped under Arizona law. Illegal on the roads without a license. Sounds like fun anyway.
Truth, not troll.
RUSA #235
UMCA #

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 02-25-2015, 11:01 PM   #12
airdale
airdale will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
And no electric bike can do the kind of desert riding I like to do. Bobby's Hole, UT, 45 miles off pavement. Another 20 miles of sand & rock before the next paved road and reliable water. Water carrying capacity of 4+ gallons. The right tool for the job.

Your 750w motor and 28 MPH speed makes you a moped under Arizona law. Illegal on the roads without a license. Sounds like fun anyway.
Truth, not troll.
Yes....and be very happy your not disabled like me.....So enjoy what you have now...because tomorrow is guaranteed to no one....Ive been living for 8 years plus living one day at a time....

You may want to think before you jump....and yes Nice for once for you not to be a troll......