SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Segway General Discussion

Notices

Segway General Discussion General discussion related to any model of Segways, miniPROs, or Ninebots. Please do not post non-Segway technology posts here; use the technology forum instead.

Old 04-14-2013, 08:44 AM   #121
lilnyc
lilnyc is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

I love gliding early along the Hudson River in NYC, into the nearby parks and up and down hills I'd fear walking/biking/skating on. I really love gliding downtown and peering out at the Statue of Liberty.

Ironically, I also think it's therapeutic. When I'm a little down, I go in small circles on my Segway in my living room. I liken it to a baby in a rocker. It relaxes me since I don't drink
lilnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 08:45 AM   #122
lilnyc

5 yr Member

Oh, and I love recording video, using the Segway as a Steadi-Cam.
Old 04-22-2013, 06:01 PM   #123
Seginaway
Seginaway will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member
Default Summer has returned . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilnyc View Post
I love gliding early along the Hudson River in NYC, into the nearby parks and up and down hills I'd fear walking/biking/skating on. I really love gliding downtown and peering out at the Statue of Liberty.

Ironically, I also think it's therapeutic. When I'm a little down, I go in small circles on my Segway in my living room. I liken it to a baby in a rocker. It relaxes me since I don't drink
Lily,

The warm weather has returned and that allows us NorthEastern Seg owner's the opportunity to really get out and enjoy a warm glide.

Lady Liberty, a sight to see no doubt; gliding along the Hudson also has to be sweet.

Hope you continue to enjoy your living room circles, though I'm not so much a circle guy in my living room; I've found my favorite gin to be quite relaxing as ROC Maverick, Trigger and I travese the countryside chasing the sunset.

All the best.
Seginaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:16 PM   #124
Seginaway

5 yr Member
Default Error Code "E10A" . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashge View Post
Codes für GENII i2\x2
E10A Informe CU B CU - BCU DOWN

What is the BCU and is it hardware, software or battery related. Since only one (1) battery is "red light", I'm assuming it is battery related.

I'm going to switch front to back and retry but, perhaps after 8+ years and 9,000 miles it's time for an MTO refresh. York here I come!!!! Right down arsenal highway!

All input and help appreciated. Thanks.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:28 PM   #125
dudeman1961
dudeman1961 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Favorite thing

Being able to go on a walk with my family.
dudeman1961 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 05:01 PM   #126
lilnyc

5 yr Member

I used to enjoy gliding for all of the aforementioned reasons.

I bought it while freelancing with plenty of time on my hands. I loved using it as a steadicam, filming places I'd never walk. I loved meeting friendly strangers and even giving them rides.

But now that I have a full time job one i2 my battery is dead, my favorite thing would be the transportation aspect. I want to be on my own schedule again.
Old 03-27-2015, 04:26 PM   #127
Seginaway

5 yr Member
Default Happiness is . . .

Happiness is returning home after a two week trip to new (rebuilt) Li-Ions from MTO Battery, installing them and heading out for a glide with ROC Maverick.

Zoom, Zoom.
Old 04-08-2015, 04:54 PM   #128
Seginaway

5 yr Member
Default Three weeks in . . .

Three weeks in with the MTO upgrade. Trigger's faster (prior tire upgrade to 22's vs. OEM 21's primarily responsible), more dependable in cold weather (no warmup, start, stutter, shake, shutdown, restart) and he keeps a good pace gliding up the hills.

Also, Roc Maverick (approaching middle age now) has trouble keeping up during our regular 5 mile jaunts; whereas, before, Trigger couldn't keep up with Roc even early on into the glide.

Job well done MTO. Thanks.
Old 04-08-2015, 06:13 PM   #129
energetic
energetic is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

The most favorite Segway thing must be the Segway experience itself. I love the effect of gliding! However, the recent Segway recovery that has brought the Segway back in action is certainly my best favorite moment so far!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Member of
energetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 07:13 PM   #130
Seginaway

5 yr Member
Default I luv the Gliding experience . . .

I find a Glide very relaxing and, to an extent, regenerating. Glad to hear you're back on the road, trails, etc., whatever it may be in Athens. In addition to the beautiful sights, a Seg would seem to fit your environment well both as a means of inexpensive transportation and agility in tight places.

Looking forward to my daily Glides on the way home from work as the BBQ's are lit and the sweet smells of summer enhance my daily trek.

Hope your Glides are as enjoyable.