SegwayChat
Home . Old Gallery

Go Back   SegwayChat > Segway Forums > Videos and Podcasts

Notices

Videos and Podcasts For all Segway-related multimedia posts, music, podcasts, videos, etc.

Old 02-26-2013, 05:52 AM   #1
Gibbontour
Gibbontour is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Post New Segway tour in Chiang Mai, things to do in Thailand

This is my first post on a new Segway tour in Chiang Mai. There are a lot of exiting things to do in Thailand, but this is the newest. You can tour around the city now on a segway and explore everything much easier than walking.

There are different tours in Chiang Mai, but Segway Gibbon is the original that really takes you into the old city of Chiang Mai. Segways are rentals with guide only in Chiang Mai. The guides are real helpful and talk about all interesting sites along the Segway route, besides taking care of your security trough the city traffic. . I would advice everyone to try it on their visit to Thailand.

Rather by coincidence I found this new Segway tour on the website that displays a lot more tours and things to do in Thailand. The Segway shop in Chiang Mai is recently renovated and changed to a tour adventure center. Now besides the Segway tours they show you what more to do in Chiang Mai.

Check it out sometimes when you go to Thailand on a holiday. It certainly was a lot of fun driving on a Segway in Thailand.
Gibbontour is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
segway tours, segway tours thailand