View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 10:07 PM   #1
rotorblades
rotorblades is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee
Smile segsaddle new for sale

i couldnt see a post button in the forsale section i hope im not angering anyone here,by posting here i have a new segsaddle with the original box that i got itin from an oregon dealer in this is one i recently bought in oregon for too much moneyi feel but im to laid up to make myy own i wil let it go for what i actually paid tax free. i . i only set it onto my new x2 to estimate and be sureif it will really fit i never screwed it down. basically still new-clean and unused i did sit on it on the floor. i dont use paypal anymore so i will need a check in the mail if you want this, im certainly no expert on these- so do your own research but it took some research to even find one available,they have a weight rating for the seat spring support, im not sure what rating that this actually is you can still get new springs for different weights i believe from the original factory. though they quit producing these i hear.iam 160 pounds or lighter, i guess you might not want one to bottom out,ouch, i will send the regular'trimmed" mats that came with it,i cant ride with it because my leg tendons shrink up if i dont stand,i loved the idea of a seat with a shortened leansteer joystick.i just hope im not sorry i let it go.i dont know how it might do on any other model sorry im too new i just know the seat height is easily adjustable,2495.00 exactly what i had paid in january 2014

Last edited by rotorblades; 05-03-2014 at 10:42 PM..
rotorblades is offline   Reply With Quote