View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 09:58 AM   #16
Lily Kerns
Lily Kerns will become famous soon enoughLily Kerns will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwoynaro View Post
Hi Lily:
I am just starting to investigate what would be involved with me flying with the segway. My first question is "What do you do when you have arrived at your destination with the segway ?" I have only flown like 2 or 3 times total, but at my destination, I took a taxi to the hotel. How do you get the segway to a hotel, that kind of thing. Thanks for your advice.
That will probably depend on the situation. In my limited experience, I just checked with the hotel about their shuttle service before I made the reservation. I'm guessing that most of them, at least those anywhere near the airport or a major area of a city will have a handicapped shuttle service. They should pick you up at the baggage area and deliver you to the hotel.

As, I said my experience in flying to a hotel or from hotel to the airport is limited...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lily Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote