View Single Post
Old 12-14-2014, 10:05 PM   #26
rotorblades
rotorblades is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimpy guy View Post
Hello,

I'm a lurker. As much as I would love to use a Segway I can't. We tried in PT but no luck. L4 para.

I have kept an eye on the Ally chair, that's the ticket for me.
Somebody is building that chair as I still see Segs-4-vets giving them to our returning heroes. It's out there but I haven't found the source yet. It appears the original guys not making them anymore but someone must be, I think. Lol

I've seen all these other conversions but none have hit the streets, except the ally.

I want one, now.
oh try one again they are so worth riding
please keep trying- maybe a better tour guy
the first time i tried the guy kept moving the lean steer- thus turning the machine i find if i show that i ride slow smoothly and polite most places welcome you in
lean it against a wall or corner the first times on and off.
if you can stand upright at all you should be good to go try the fat tires ones. easier on the back and hips
if you can step up one step then step back down you definitely can ride i couldnt stand at all then here i have almost 375 miles on mine.it has given me more than i can say i had a bad stroke
it has improved my stamina and balance.and core strength,- anyone please ask a question if you would like.my vision slowed me down at first but im thinking that has improved too.
rotorblades is offline   Reply With Quote