View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008, 02:45 PM   #2
haleireland
haleireland is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Smile Segway of Portland

I have to say that purchasing my first Segway was so much fun. I called Segway of Portland and spoke to a gentleman named Chris and he answered my questions in great detail and invited me to come down and look at what was available. WOW! They had everything. Chris took me out to the parking lot and showed me how to ride the Segway before we even discussed price. I could not believe how fun it was to ride. After the test ride we went back into the store and looked at all of the Segway accessories. There is alot of cool stuff available for them. We started talking numbers and I was pleasantly suprised that they were willing to include some of my accessories in the purchase price. While I was waiting for the Segway to have my parts installed I wandered around the store and learned alot about seadoo's and atv's. They did not even try to sell me one. I will be buying a seadoo next summer for sure. When I took delivery, Eric came and gave a new owners orientation and made me feel extremely good about my new Segway. Since the time of purchase I have called the store a few times and no matter who I talk to I get answers. I would highly recommend the guys at Segway of Portland and I Thank Chris for all of his help and will definitely send him business.
haleireland is offline   Reply With Quote