View Single Post
Old 12-07-2010, 04:55 PM   #10
homey
homey is an unknown quantity at this point

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

The LSF is different. The top of the LSF is silver and the bottom is black with an extra plate welded to the front.

Can't forgot about the software differences either...

There is more to Ktrend's creation that meets the eye in a very semetrical way. I must have looked at the x2 a hundred times trying to find that sweet spot in my mind that pleases my sense of design. Owning the more compact XT sets a perminent feel for (less is more) when I view the x2. It's bigger bulkier broad stance exagerated by that spindly T-bar steering has always tripped my sense of balance and design... kinda like the nerd department took over the design engineers at Segway some years back when they built lean steer.

Somehow Ktrend's build gives me a feeling of semetry I can't quite understand... you say there is some armor missing and he says adaptors are adding more width yet these pictures still look better than the stock x2and it's not just new wheels. His ground clearance should be little over 5 inches and the measurement between tire and base must be more than 1.5 inches with his spacers, still I never saw a segway look so aesthetically pleasing.

So what are the software differences? I would be curious what his new overall width is compared to the stock x2 after his i2 conversion, can he get it through a front door because it looks small enough the overall width of my machine is currently 30"

Last edited by homey; 12-07-2010 at 05:04 PM..
homey is offline   Reply With Quote