View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 08:16 AM   #8
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Dale Himebaugh View Post
Karl, I like the way you think. Nice amd analytical. Have you ever (if you haven't already) created a checklist of the basic challenges that might occur on a Segway, especially those that are new to Seg-life like me. You could do a great service to the Seg-community.

Bronco_6
Bronco,

I am more a reactive guy, than a type that tries to predict what may happen in different situations. There are many on this forum who offer up the kind of information you suggested, and much of their information is quite valid.

You should not overlook the documentation from the factory, both that came with the machine, and on their websites and blogs. All good information.

Lastly, I am often here on this forum, and will gladly respond to questions posted, or sent via Private Message, at least as much as I can.

Thanks for the acknowledgement.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote