View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 03:58 PM   #1
energetic
energetic is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Arrow Differences between Segway i2 SE and Segway i2

Hello fellow gliders!

Following my recent adventure with the i2 batteries issue, I feel now stronger with an appetite for more gliding!

Therefore I have placed an order for a Segway i2 SE to join the family. I am happy that I'm getting one now, before Ninebot gets into Segway's shoes but that is another story.

Now, here comes my question regarding the differences between the i2 SE and the i2.

So far I have watch this video below which describes the differences between these two models, however are these the only ones indicated?

I have read that in the i2 SE model there was a common issue regarding the charging procedure which brings up a red light and the suggested solution was to use a timer. In fact, a timer is used as well to the original i2 by some members from what I've read in the forum. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Here is the video I mentioned earlier.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Member of
energetic is offline   Reply With Quote