Thread: X2SE For Sale
View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 06:18 AM   #1
Tritium
Tritium will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner
Default X2SE For Sale

The time has come for me to sell my X2SE.

Bought it a couple years ago new from Dick at OC Segway, (probably still have the receipt), and since then I have put only 1600 miles on it.

Has small damage on the front left corner of the foot pad, the plastic is cracked and the aluminium comer is dented.

It's slightly difficult to fully seat the foot pad because of it, but can be done.

Front emblem was lost, InfoKey dock was broken off, one of the fenders had cracked so I bought two from Santa Monica Segway, therefore, the unit will include four fenders, two of them being cargo, although only one is usable.

The batteries have some very minor scratches from the occasional curb or tall rock.
The range I'm getting (in a quite hilly suburb of Tucson) is approximately 20 miles per charge, and I weigh a hefty 240lb, so, they're keeping good range.

I have taken care of the unit and not gone off large curbs or had the unit experience severe damage, usually sacrificing myself instead.

I have two infokeys for the unit, both having fully functional buttons and working screens.

The PT has a German kickstand installed, and it works flawlessly.

The LeanSteer has been painted OD green and tan, after getting scratched up from when I carried a few things on the handlebar and they smacked into it, breaking past the anodising.

I am intending on taking the LeanSteer and fenders to a local automobile paint centre and getting them painted gloss black, however, if you'd rather a different colour, or not have them be painted at all, I can take off a small amount from the price.

I also have a pair of i2 wheels/tyres that I can throw in for a small amount extra.

The unit is in my garage in Tucson, Arizona.
I can bring it anywhere within a few hundred miles for free (SoCal/Co/NV/NM/TX/UT), take it even further for a small fee, or ship in the US for a flat shipping rate.

I am asking $4000

Please call me 24/7 at 520-548-4120 if you are interested.

Thanks!

-Erik
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8085.jpg (195.5 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8080.jpg (188.5 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8081.jpg (178.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8083.jpg (195.5 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_8082.jpg (186.8 KB, 26 views)
Tritium is offline   Reply With Quote