View Single Post
Old 04-10-2015, 10:34 PM   #84
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

There are lots of people who post nice stories, some with kernels of truth mixed in among the lies and half truths.

Each of us must consider the source of that which we read.

Many of these stories make sense to the author, even if they have very little to do with the topic at hand. Others may see them differently.

Some here have offered up the segway as a parallel to a phone or software package. It is not. Malfunctions will not result in the same dangers.

I am not saying any particular story is a good or bad example of this by this particular posting, just that we should be aware that there are lots of ways to see lots of topics. We should not take any one posting or story or source too influentially, and should always apply our own common sense, and good judgement. And in that judgement, we should consider the source, and their history.

This should include, I might add, any advice one might take from my posts as well. Weigh the source. Consider the motives and history...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.

Last edited by KSagal; 04-10-2015 at 10:47 PM..
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote