View Single Post
Old 02-10-2006, 01:40 PM   #3
JaredHT
JaredHT will become famous soon enoughJaredHT will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member

Chad,

I’m not one that will ‘blow smoke’ on an issue. If I don't like something, I tend to say it. But I can honestly tell you that Segway Inc has an excellent customer and product service/support department.

There are several aspects that may affect the duration of wait on a service job. First, coming off of the holiday season, service will always be in high demand. And while part and product procurement is always a concern with any manufacturer, you should also know that Inc doesn't simply throw new parts in your machine and push it out the door. They're studying your machine and your problem to ensure continuous improvement of products and services. If you saw everything that is involved with resolution of a service request, I think you’d be very impressed.

I know it's hard to go without a Segway once you're used to having it, but I assure you their customer service is top-notch!

This is just my opinion, and others are certainly entitled to object. But I have had nothing but great experience with Inc in this regard.

Peace,

JaredHT
Jared M. Cavalier

Segway of Ohio
Ohio's [u]FIRST</u> and [u]ONLY</u> Segway Exclusive Dealer!

Ohio's Largest Inventory of Segways and Segway Accessories!

Akron & Columbus

JaredHT is offline   Reply With Quote