View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 10:44 PM   #19
Tarkus
Tarkus is a jewel in the roughTarkus is a jewel in the roughTarkus is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee
Default Infos Coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rook2218joe View Post
I live in Florida, AND I hope to attend the court session. It's about 120 miles from St. Pete to the courts Orlando address. (I think I remember Segway Dan mentioning that his wife used the Segway as a Mobile Assist Device...am I correct Dan?)

When I come to court will I be allowed to enter the courtroom on my Segway?I've got all of the Disabled plackards, etc., on "my glide". In addition, I'm sure that many disabled persons using Segways as mobility devices have been classified as fully disabled.

Final point...to which I can guess the answer...Where does INC., stand (or hide) on this issue?
I plan on gliding in. INC's position on this is of little consequence. They have a business to run and I hope they sell a ton of the things.

THERE WILL BE INFORMATION AT www.DRAFT.org IN THE NEXT 24-36 HOURS WITH FORMS TO FILE YOUR OBJECTIONS.

Remember, we are fighting class action status so any who use the Segway as a mobility aid must file their opposition. We at DRAFT will make that simple.

We may also have something to add a little humor to this.

I will return.

Be Big,
AMAC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tarkus is offline   Reply With Quote