View Single Post
Old 02-07-2009, 04:53 PM   #11
Tarkus
Tarkus is a jewel in the roughTarkus is a jewel in the roughTarkus is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I did not mean to be in any way diminutive in my comments. I have a great deal of respect for Draft and Segs-4-Vets, and all that has been accomplished. The principals and others involved in both those endeavors have my unwavering admiration. I have posted such many times, and am proud to do it again...

I was more ranting at what I considered a legal maneuver by the Disney legal team, than how prepared I was guessing the other side is...

So, if anyone who read my words read them to say that I thought that Draft or Segs-4-Vets may not have their ducks in a row, and were well prepared for what ever they may deal with tomorrow or the next day, I am sorry for poorly stating my position. I do not feel that way at all...

I whole heartily and comfortably will take my cues from them, and am happy to help crew on any ship where they have the tiller.

Keep us posted on what we should do, and I for one, will do my best to help.
Karl,

I didn't take anything negative from your post. I know where your coming from.

I will keep all posted.

Be Big,
AMAC

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Tarkus is offline   Reply With Quote