View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 09:16 PM   #9
Murray Fisher
Murray Fisher is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

My first Seg (167) two and a half years ago was shipped from Florida via DHL against my wishes.....we had no DHL service in this area! After much tracking checks, we found it in a warehouse 50 miles from here. No one knew what to do with it or how to get it to me. Finally DHL sent it by a local trucking service and I got it a week later than scheduled.....very frustrating.
I am doing the same routine in trying to get delivery of my Lithium batteries...I got the 180 in July this year with the NiMH but paid for both with the promise of the Lithium's when available. Of course we all knew they were back ordered and promised but the date kept pushing ahead....I finally got after the shipper and they said my batteries would be shipped via DHL that same day....That was 6 Dec, and Tracking showed delivbery 8 Dec. No show......tracked and tracked.....showed just those two dates for a week.....started Emailing the Shipper and DHL.....different stories each time...Yesterday DHL Emailed me that for some reason a shipping order had been "generated", but they had never been picked up........they were still in Oakland, CA! So I am STILL sweating them out. 23 days after shipped....very frustrating!!
Murray

Murray Fisher
Murray Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote