View Single Post
Old 10-08-2014, 11:39 AM   #3
MTOBATTERY
MTOBATTERY has a spectacular aura aboutMTOBATTERY has a spectacular aura about

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDDS View Post
I don't want to mention the name of my Segway dealer until I get some feedback from other members about my repair experience.

Should I name the dealer here?

Chris Wolter
Sir,

My personal opinion is that in this case it is currently irrelevant whom the dealer is. Obtaining the information on average repair times/costs can be done without disclosing that information. I would also strongly recommend that you sit down and address your concerns with a manager at the company before you get any more frustrated with the situation. Face to face is much better and commonly much more productive than phone calls or emails if you can find the time to do so. I know when customers post negatively regarding my company before giving us the opportunity to take corrective action it certainly is frustrating and commonly makes future conversations less productive. Once the dealer is aware of your exact concerns and solutions are/are not offered then I feel it may be appropriate for a review to be created in the dealer review section on this site and/or a BBB complaint to be filed for further mediation if necessary. I simply recommend to stay calm and make appropriate decisions to keep your best interests on the table at all times. Most dealers I work with are quite reasonable to speak to.

As for service times, other instances of extensive service times were reported from other customers here on the forums. Whether in this case the delay is with the local dealer or with corporate shall remain to be determined. Good luck and I wish you well with your Segway.
MTOBATTERY is offline   Reply With Quote