View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 05:15 AM   #27
energetic
energetic is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I always thought this was a segway enthusiast forum, not a segway Inc owned forum.

I am not familiar with any direct involvement that the Segway company has with this site and forum. Because of that, the sale of the company should not have a direct impact on this forum.

Of course the sale will have an impact on the content of this forum and most of us will have an opinion on future developments, as as stated already, people here are likely to talk about those opinions...
My thought exactly, I totally agree. Besides if Segway was taken seriously all the feedback from this forum we could have seen many positives things from Segway.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Proud Member of
energetic is offline   Reply With Quote