View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 10:52 AM   #7
David Long
David Long will become famous soon enoughDavid Long will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member
Default Liberty High School?

Quote:
Originally Posted by polo View Post
I talked to Norris at Segway of Sacramento, and he has no idea who this group might be. Norris didn't think it was the local tour company since they have exclusively Gen 2's. Can anyone give me some ideas? Maybe there's a Liberty Mutual facility here with lots of security guards on segways??

Well, I'll be keeping an eye out for parades in the Sacramento area. These folks will probably pop up again...and we need to get polo mallets in their hands!
Since they were all young people, I thought they were possibly a High School club. Liberty High? They were all dressed in white, their Segways were white, and the placards on the front were white. They all wore these yellow and blue stiped safety vests. They did a bunch of deft moves and spins for the audience.

(I had previously 'googled' for the name and found the DRAFT's "Liberty Segway" but I am certain it wasn't about that.)

Perhaps we could ascertain a contact for the parade to acquire a list of the constituents. I'll call around later today.