View Single Post
Old 04-17-2015, 05:09 PM   #31
Civicsman
Civicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsman is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member

Quote:
Yes, but it will all be written in Chinese.

For now, I don't think that NineBot will care about the US market (always a niche at best) or what the handful of US enthusiasts think. The market for personal electric transportation right now is China, selling over 20 million electric 2-wheelers a year. Those are the voices worth listening to.
我同意。

I think the purchase was primarily to get the intellectual property issues settled.

However, I think there still might be hope for significantly increasing the US market. IMHO, it will take a much less expensive product, and a marketing campaign to reverse the "not cool" perception, which is far too widespread.

I'm thinking SegTag! Enthusiasts decorate their Segs, maybe putting big wheels with spinners on their rides, then drive them off a pier to see who can get the most hang time.
Civicsman is offline   Reply With Quote