View Single Post
Old 12-11-2006, 02:40 AM   #2
bystander
bystander is a name known to allbystander is a name known to allbystander is a name known to allbystander is a name known to allbystander is a name known to allbystander is a name known to all

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam View Post
I am not able to figure out how to use Coppermine - can either of you guys do a brief tutorial - how to set up an album, how to upload photos, etc. I see that you both have been successful at it. (I never said I was a true techie.)

Thanks
Pam
I found it pretty self explanatory. I have been attempting to get folks started with a brief description on how to "find" it. To see these, search for the term "Coppermine" here in the SC search feature and look for my posts.

If you just go through the steps to upload a picture, you will be prompted to set an album. Each time a new picture is uploaded, an album has to be selected for it, otherwise it won't get in. The first time I uploaded a picture was long enough ago that I do not remember all the little details. Maybe it was a link to create an album instead of a prompt.

Now that I have albums, I would have to delete them all to see how the webpage works for someone who doesn't. Maybe I could create a new SC identity to see how it would look for a first-timer.

I'm a little busy this time of year to sit down and write a tutorial. There ought to be something "on the net" already.

If you have a specific spot where you are stuck, I can try to provide more assistance.

If you're trying to find out how to administrate Coppermine, there's this:

Coppermine Photo Gallery v1.3.3: Documentation and Manual
bystander is offline   Reply With Quote