View Single Post
Old 03-05-2014, 01:16 AM   #3
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgbackes View Post
I'm afraid there is no simple way to compute this, i have a few segways that are pretty old, 2007 models that are still on their first let of batteries. I have heard of some people only getting two years out of theirs.

My best advice is to take good care of your batteries, never leave your segway unplugged for more than a day. At least once a month drain them completely down to zero.

Welcome to the wonderful world of gliding.

jeff
I just replaced my batteries, after 6 years and 5400 miles. I could have gone quite a bit longer on my old set, but with a new longer commute and being really dependent on them, I didn't want to push things.

Most people would have found my old batteries to be pretty acceptable; they probably get about 70% range or so.

I always plug in my Segway when it's not in use, and I use it regularly.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote