View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 03:26 PM   #1
jgbackes
jgbackes is a jewel in the roughjgbackes is a jewel in the roughjgbackes is a jewel in the roughjgbackes is a jewel in the rough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner Segway Polo Player SegwayFest Attendee
Default Why join if you don't like Segways?

Let's push this question around using this thread instead of the e-bike thread that is currently getting derailed.

Why would a person that doesn't think Segways have any value compared to a bicycle join a Segway discussion group?

Why would a person that thinks Fords are the best cars join a Chevy group?

Why would someone that doesn't like NPR pledge?

I have ridden lots of bikes, I have ridden in many charity events. I have biked around Lake Tahoe. I am not anti bike!

I don't understand why when cars, motorcycles, horses are brought up on this forum we don't hear from lovers of those modes transportation that our Segways are flawed in comparison.

My point in the previous discussion was not meant as an attack on having or voicing an opinion, but an attack on voicing an opinion that is not on the general "Pro Segway" topic.

It would not bother me at all in a bike forum for a person to post "Segway owners are losers, they should get bikes instead." I would fight for their right to say it in a place where people are interested.

I surf this forum by using the "New Posts" feature. I just don't like clicking on a link, and finding out it is once again someone that doesn't have anything nice to say about my hobby "poking me in the eye"

Why post in a HO train forum that O-Gauge is better? Why post on a Cessna forum that only Pipers are worth flying?

My mother used to say "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all"

If you don't enjoy Segways, please keep your opinion to yourself and find a group of people that are like minded.

If you continue to post on a Segway forum that bicycles are better than Segways, you are a troll.

If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jgbackes is offline   Reply With Quote