View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 01:06 AM   #10
kendall69
kendall69 can only hope to improve

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSagal View Post
I believe that some of these very same clips were used on this forum not two weeks ago, from an individual who was claiming to be both a segway owner with a heart condition and also claiming it as evidence as to why he thought Disney aught not admit segways. (Of course he was ignorant of the fact that they already have many many segways, and rent them everyday.)

"
NO the Ignorant curmudgeon is you Jerk. You wanna start calling NAMES, then I'm all in Moronic FAN BOY. The second you pull your head out of your private parts you's see I'm 100% correct .
Only a fool like you would attempt to ride a Segway in Disney with TOE TO TOE crowds.

Once you stop Drinking the Segway Koolaid you will see these are NOT the safest products on the planet. Segways FALL OVER WITH PEOPLE ON THEM. ( VIDEO PROOF ) Kids will get killed. There a thousand videos on the web proving MY POINT and none proving YOURS - you simpleton. Here's FACT Jerk boy. two wheels are not as safe as FOUR do the math moron.

Serious Injuries From Riding Segways Increasing
Injury Data Released Shortly After Company Owner Dies in Segway Accident

http://www.webmd.com/brain/news/2010...ays-increasing

The Guardian the British government's response to the unveiling of the Segway was to publish its "Regulations for Self-balancing Scooters" which effectively banned the machine from all paths and roads due to the apparent dangers:

GRAVE of DEAD SEGWAY INVENTOR
http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/articles/deadly-segway

Injuries Caused by Segways

California Segway accident attorneys recover financial damages for people suffering from the following kinds of injuries due to a malfunctioning or defective Segway:

Broken bones
Broken wrists
Spinal cord injuries
Facial injuries
Head injuries
Disfiguration
Severe lacerations

Unfortunately for some riders, this resulted in the machine suddenly turning off if it sensed its speed limit was about to be exceeded. In other cases, a Segway would suddenly turn off if its battery ran out; in other cases, the Segway would suddenly go in reverse at high speeds. In each case, riders were thrown from the machine or fell to the ground with their Segway, suffering serious injuries and head contusions.

Lastly You pathetic LOSER put your money where your BIG MOUTH IS. Put up the price of a NEW SEGWAY and if I can't prove ownership of a Segway and a heart condition you mentally deficient liar, then I will but you a new Segway. If I CAN then you buy me one.

Ya I thought that would shut your big mouth while hiding behind a computer screen

Last edited by kendall69; 01-28-2013 at 02:00 AM..
kendall69 is offline   Reply With Quote