View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 09:24 PM   #4
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

The link to the press release is not working for me. It gives a 404 error and brings me to the Segway Website, but does not seem to have that press release.

Does it work for anyone else?

EDIT:

I found the press release on the Blog. (I used the link at the bottom of the Segway Page to get to the blog)

Does anyone find it interesting that The recent ex CEO of Segway is now at T3, and now Segway is releasing information about a 3 wheel device? I am wondering if there is a morphing toward the two technologies growing toward each other in both brainpower and technology...

Just wondering out loud.

I like my segway. I have not been that excited about the trikes I have seen. The last one I recall us speaking about looked like a kids 'big wheel' with tall handlebars. I hope this is something exciting and new. I would be disappointed with something similar to some of the trikes we have seen recently.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.

Last edited by KSagal; 03-06-2013 at 10:44 PM..