View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 01:10 AM   #123
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Willems View Post
Karl,

I am from Europe the Netherlands and the social care gave me my Segway because of my disabilety of walking more than say 200 mtrs. they have payed, in my case half the Segway, this depence on your income, I had the choice of getting a electric chair, (scootmobile) but I prefered my Segway, this took some investigation and 2 times inspecters wanted to see me perform, but I have got one!
I am allowed to right everywhere on the pavement 6km.ph max and the rest 20 km.
Would this case help you in any way?
Please use it.
Kind regards
Hans Willems
Hans,
Your comments are great, but there are others more familiar with this fight than I. Tarkus, QuadSquad are two that come to mind, but there are others.

Unfortunately, regardless of how you are treated at your home, I believe that if you were to take your segway to Disney World in Florida, you would not be allowed to bring it in the park. That is at least the last I heard.

Still, I am glad for your story, and the positive impact that your story indicates. I hope your segway serves you well.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote