View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 06:35 AM   #8
CallMeBoB
CallMeBoB is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dale@thecoys.net View Post
OK, let's first figure out what you have.

1. What does the "key" look like. The device you use to turn it on?
2. What (if anything) does it say on the fenders?
3. How wide are the tires (approximately)?

4. How are you trying to turn it on?
5. What exactly happens when you try to turn it on?

Perhaps more questions to follow, after these are answered.
Oh, and I'm just curious - why are you concerned with what happens "when you turn it off", when you can't turn it on yet?
Hey Dale, I'm sorry to read I've dissapointed you. I'm currently a engineering student, and I'm dealing with a lot of personal stuff at the moment too, so I don't have much time on my hands. But I'll answer the questions and if you feel like still helping I'd feel obliged.

First of all it's an I2 model not the X2, sorry.

1. I don't know anything about a key. I received it with two drivingcomputers and a key for the lock which looks pretty much like a bikelock.
2. Says Segway on the fenders.
3. Thin tires not that wide probably 7-10 cm.
4. & 5. My thought was turning on the device would happen through the drivingcomputer, I really don't know a lot about Segways. As of now I've tried charging it, and it will either go flickering between a red light or green light, and even sometimes stop charging even when plugged in. It seems like the powerinput on the Segway is a little loose, since it's possible to "wiggle" the charger up and down when it's plugged in.

I'll be getting some tools from my university this coming week so I can get under the hood and into the batteries and charging input.

Kind regards
CallMeBoB is offline   Reply With Quote