View Single Post
Old 04-01-2007, 01:13 AM   #11
eJM
Account Suspended
eJM will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillPaxton View Post
Nonetheless, I apologize that my comment to you left you no means of answering, and now that I know, rest assured all my feedback will have my name on it. Please feel free to leave a negative, it would only be fair
+B
You might have been one of those that gave me bad rep because you had a knee-jerk reaction to something you thought I said or because you didn't really read what I said. Just like now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
In any case, I don't use it to give good or bad points. I try my best to speak my mind either openly or in private - usually openly because I got very little to hide.
Even SEGsby didn't have the problem with me that you and others had. If you have so much respect for him, try showing it by spelling his name the way he does. Even with my complaints, I never once showed him disrespect - I addressed him politely (including spelling his name correctly) and always spoke my mind and what I believed to be the truth. You and a few others punished me for not knowing him as well as you do.

What the reputation system doesn't allow is exactly what I was able to do openly. I challenged SEGsby's motives and intentions, expressed my displeasure and after hearing more from him was able to show my appreciation for him. I still have my original objection, but I like the guy more because was able to communicate with him instead of at him.

Jim
PS: Worm, could you repeat that in English?