Thread: mzokc's Blog
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 12:35 AM   #25
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzokc View Post
Since I have multiple sets of NiHm batteries, an interesting option that the dealer would support is to use the good NiHM batteries on the i2 and get a refund of about $1000 on the LIons. But I don't plan on flying with the PT, so the best option may be to exercise the NiHMs to health and then sell them. I have never used LIons in OKC, but the need for more distance when enjoying events in Southern California would make LIons a must.
Interesting that your dealer will support NiMH batteries on the i2 -- they don't work. Lots of us would like them to work, for the purposes of flying with them.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.