Thread: i2 Pub Hopping
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2017, 11:51 AM   #2
Pescador12
Pescador12 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuttonChops View Post
Now I'm a responsible adult; always vote even on off years, occasionally stand for jury duty, pay my taxes without playing the attorney assisted loop-hole game, and try to obey our traffic laws. After all I've served in the military, am trained as an Engineer, and spent years planning for worst case outcomes at work.

Even so must say there are few things more fun then Segway Gliding Drunk!

No way would I drive an auto or operate a power saw, but gosh gliding is so . . . so magically!

One with the machine. Thought equals action; Quick turns, quick stops, and large pavement bumps effortless!

Like I said, I'm a responsible adult . . . . and there are few things like gliding drunk!

= = =
> 10,600 i2 miles (with a few dozen drunk)
I can see the socializing experience getting better after a few drinks. Especially if the person is shy. But it seems odd that controlling a vehicle/device would be "few things more fun."

Glad you had fun.

Watch out in areas with a shortage of government funds. I could easily see government types pushing a DWI at a Segway operator (motor vehicle), just to score the hefty fine and a president setting case. They once charged a drunk on a horse.
Pescador12 is offline   Reply With Quote