View Single Post
Old 04-20-2014, 06:44 PM   #3
JM Wilber
JM Wilber is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmiem View Post
Been lurking for a month, at least. I've wanted a Segway since they were introduced to the world. Back in August I won a tidy sum on a slot jackpot in Atlantic City, and if you can't buy yourself a Segway after a slot payoff then when can you? Somewhere toward the end of September I started checking out prices online and once I established a baseline enough to recognize a deal, I picked an X2 I found on Craigslist for $3450. On my birthday I made the 4+ hour drive (each way) with my wife to pick it up and I've been sporting the "Segway Smile" ever since.

I gotta say, this site doesn't seem to active but I've found the archives to be a hugely helpful resource. I managed to figure out everything there is to know about replacing the wheels and tires and I purchased a couple 23-7-10 ATV tires and 10" rims that worked out beautifully. I'm not a car guy, so it was no small feat for me to be able to grasp bolt spacing and wheel offset to the point where I managed to order everything online and had it arrive and fit correctly the first time. I can definitely attribute that to SegwayChat.

Anytime I get a new toy I tend to read everything I can about it, so I've been lurking literally daily since I bought it. I'm glad the registration has finally been fixed so I could join in the conversation!
23-7-10 ATV tires and 10" rims what was this off of?
JM Wilber is offline   Reply With Quote