View Single Post
Old 07-06-2008, 05:26 PM   #8
scotty1024
scotty1024 is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgrohol View Post
Doug has been the driving force in making the Segway what it is today and will be sorely missed at the company. However, with every change comes good and bad. So while it's bad the rich history and experience of Doug is leaving, it's good in that perhaps the team will get a fresh perspective into possible engineering solutions for future versions of the Segway (or Segway-like applications).
Time for a 2 hour rapid charger!

Maybe its been good it's been keeping me down after my 16 mile Costco runs but my heart is getting stronger and I want my steed to be able to keep up.

I also wouldn't mind if part of its safety checks were tire pressure sensors.

I'd also like a cigarette lighter so I can power up horns/lights/GPS/safety equipment in general.

I'd also appreciate it if it could talk. Not only would it be more friendly, but it would be more friendly to others: Wow! It talks! Kathleen Turner, Meg Ryan a woman's voice that women like as well. Extra credit if security mode would yell "I'm not that kind of transportation device, I don't go off with strangers!"

An option for a built in GPS would be nice, especially one with the 100m blue tooth so you could link to it from your Mac to upload/download routes.
scotty1024 is offline   Reply With Quote