View Single Post
Old 04-23-2014, 10:25 PM   #1
Gliding Steel
Gliding Steel is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member
Default Review on used wheel/tire From Segway of Anapolis

We all cruise eBay looking at Segway stuff sometimes. You know the used Segway wheel/tire for sell by the various dealers? I bought a set.
I called up Segway of Annapolis and they had two grades for sale. $40 and $50 per wheel. I went for the unblemished $50 wheels.

They shipped quickly by Fed Ex. The tires have a lot of wear left, my set both had around 70% left. The wheels are unblemished.

This is a great value if you are looking to replace your worn or flat Segway tires. Some dealers are asking $180 for a new wheel/tire. These used sets will function perfectly as a spare tire in case of flats. If you have not changed a tire on the Segway yet, it is way easy to do. Patching up the flat is another issue, try carrying it to a motorcycle shop if your dealer isn't into changing out puncture inner tubes.

Also, to help out Segway of Annapolis I ordered direct rather than via eBay. The office manager Michelle and owner Dick are real nice folks, helpful and generous with their time spent with a customer.
Gliding Steel is offline   Reply With Quote