View Single Post
Old 03-31-2015, 05:30 PM   #11
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnG View Post
To be fair, I'm not sure the P133 was ever given much of a fighting chance.

I think there's something to be said with putting all the technology into a smaller, nimbler machine like a new P133 (with lithium ions) that is like half the price of the current Segway and meant primarily for indoor and street use. I loved the P133 because it's the closest to feeling like the machine is barely there...

But again, the upfront costs of an entirely new model like this are significant. The company would have to have a solid forecast or new infusion of investments in order to make good on such a hypothetical model.

John
We probably should also add the comment that the P133 seemed to be Dean's favorite machine as well, at least he said it was at one time...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote