View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 07:46 PM   #4
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsgadget View Post
The largest parade of Segways featured 119 participants and was achieved by Alfred Kärcher GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), in Potsdam, Germany, on 28 July 2011.

There were originally 120 participants but one dropped out, the route taken covered 3,577 m (11,735 ft 6.49 in) through the Lustgarten in Potsdam, Germany.
I am unaware of this statistic. Where was it compiled? I do recall a glide we took in 2006 at a segway festival in Long Beach, that took us into LA and Hollywood, but do not recall the number of segways.

I am not questioning your stats, just wondering where and by whom they were compiled. 119 is a lot of segways. Was this part of MAMS?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.