View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 04:09 PM   #2
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsgadget View Post
We are trying to put together an "armada" of segway riders to take part in this event and have been given the green light by the city of Villa Park.. If you have any interest and are in the Southern California area, this takes place December 9th at 5:00 pm. Please post here or send me an email at [email protected] for more information. We are hoping to break the world record by having the longest Segway parade. It currently stands at 119!!
I am curious, where is that longest segway parade count of 119 from? Was it from a segway fest? A Woz Cup event? A parade in southern california? Some other event? I was not even aware that such stats are available. Do you have more? I am curious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.