View Single Post
Old 03-04-2017, 06:27 PM   #7
DaleH
DaleH is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

We just got back from about a 3 mile ride on the MiniPro's after the firmware 1.4 software update. I'm not sold on it yet?
I did notice a little softer kickback when reaching max speed.

But I also had some strange out of sync issues with the two wheels? It was really strange. I would be cruising along on a smooth level surface and I would get some quick out of sync movement like one wheel would speed up or one would slow down for a second. It didn't seem to matter if it was a slow speed or faster speed. Twice it caused me to jump off the MiniPro?

I've never felt anything like this in the 80 miles before today? During our ride I stopped and then tried doing a re-calibration of the sensor, but it still did it after that too? I don't know what to think. Both tires were good on pressure.

Any ideas? I've never had an issue either of our Mini's and never had a reason not to trust what it is doing 100%. But now I'm a little worried.

It only seemed to happen on mine. My wife said hers felt like normal. I wonder if there is a way to go back to the old software?

Dale - AZ
DaleH is offline   Reply With Quote