Thread: Segway i2/x2 SE
View Single Post
Old 03-27-2014, 11:22 PM   #92
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
Who needs market research? Just follow what the bike industry has been doing for years.

Further. Faster. Quieter.
http://youtu.be/1VOSmyzRvuc
Somehow I completely missed seeing the link, so if my earlier reply seemed a bit of a non-sequitor -- it was.

It's interesting seeing how this was executed on a bike. It sure looks to be on the heavy side. Serious mountain bikers are no doubt fit enough to pull it off.

Overall, I think you can haul a lot more weight on a Segway for a given distance.

But one thing occurs to me -- if you get yourself 6 miles into the woods, and find yourself out of charge, 3 miles back -- are you going to drag the Segway uphill for 3 miles?

Um....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.
Bob.Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote