View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 02:43 PM   #9
Lily Kerns
Lily Kerns will become famous soon enoughLily Kerns will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by noalox View Post
Jeff, you started this thread by implying that all repairs take 2 months and have to be returned to Bedford. That is simply not true. Can it take that long? Well a couple of people have shared that it has. But my experience was not that extreme. Karl shared that his did not. The longest I was without a machine was 4 weeks.

With the 2 that you had to send back to Inc. did it take 2 months for each? Could the dealer involved have had anything to do with the time?

Are you serious that you are now telling people that they are better off in their wheelchairs than take a chance that a Segway may breakdown? And you believe the data from the threads on this chat site support that?

I am really interested in hearing from Lily and Jim to see if they agree.
Well. I'm not really the best person to answer that.
1. I haven't had to have any repairs made. I live in a very small town in the middle of the country and do not commute, but I have almost a thousand miles on it. If it needed that kind of repairs, I'd be sorely tempted to take it directly to the factory as an excuse to visit that part of the country!
2. I am not totally dependent on it. But believe me, I would miss it sorely. I do have a 167 for flying, but use it as little as possible because I hate it!. The i2 is so much easier and intuitive. I could always stay home and then drive my car...

Recommend it? Absolutely! But the degree of dependence on it would have to make this an individual decision.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Lily Kerns is offline   Reply With Quote