View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 12:49 PM   #7
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

I have never heard of any sort of gag order that would prevent any future action unless we get represented now in this action...

What happens to a person who buys a segway next year? That cannot be legally supportable.

I suspect that this will never stand up to appeal, regardless of how this goes, but that may be their plan. If they just make it inconvenient enough, and make enough hurtles to just get to the starting gate, that may be all they need...

We much remember that they have a series of lawyers on retainer all the time, and they know that any individual or group of individuals will not have that much structure and resources behind them...

Perhaps we need to get some groups like the ACLU to wage this battle for us. They claim to stand up for the individual, but I feel they really like to tear down any large capitalistic group like Disney...

I have no respect at all for the ACLU, and have been very careful in my representation of them. I am really trying to keep politics out of this post.

What I am trying to say is that I believe that what I have read seems to have been crafted by some smart lawyers clearly on the side of Disney. We may need to consider that a bigger organization may need to help fight this fight...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote