View Single Post
Old 09-20-2017, 06:44 AM   #9
CallMeBoB
CallMeBoB is on a distinguished road

5 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Civicsman View Post
Bob,

It would be useful if you would go to x and read the user manual and other documentation.

If the Seg crashed hard enough to bend the (sturdy) LeanSteer bar (assuming you really have an X2, it is possible that the LeanSteer mechanism (at the bottom of the bar) has been damaged.

If the batteries charge and the LED's turn green, it is likely that the batteries (and charging circuits) are OK, and batteries are the most expensive parts in the Seg. The motors are also most likely OK. As you are not skilled with Segs, I'd suggest taking it to a dealer (if there is one on Denmark!) Maybe you can find another owner nearby in Denmark who will help.
Hello Civicsman, thank for answering! As I've told Dale too, the light will flicker when charged, either between green or redlight, or even stop charging. But the charging input on the Segway seems loose.

It seems a possibility that the LeanSteer mechanism might be damaged. When trying to operate the LeanSteer bar, it will act on a spring when tilted in both direction and will end up in the same position (tilted right). I'd like to give you a picture but I'm not allowed to with a low amount of posts

Kind regards
CallMeBoB is offline   Reply With Quote