View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 10:01 PM   #37
electrijim
First Timer
electrijim

5 yr Member

The two guys "Pob" and "pcarlson" in this thread each said he had a Ninebot Elite. That model wasn't sold in the USA. I have a Ninebot PTR Elite Plus (sold by Segway USA). Ninebot's website claims that the Plus is redundant:

"Dual-Redundancy Supports Rider Safety
The safe operation of the Ninebot E+ relies heavily on the unit's dual redundancy. The unit's key features include two sets of components – one for standard operation and the other that remains on standby. In the unlikely event that a malfunction or failure occurs with the original components, the other will take over immediately. At the very same time, the rider receives an update on the unit's status. These types of safety measures are costly to implement, but at Ninebot, safety is our top priority."

Also, More4Mini.com, who is a Washington DC Ninebot dealer, also mentions that pcarlson's Error 37 means the battery has no charge, and that it may not happen on the Elite Plus. I would like to post the link, but SegwayChat won't let me. You can Google this to find it: Ninebot Elite Error 37

Jim Nichol
electrijim is offline   Reply With Quote