View Single Post
Old 12-30-2013, 08:22 PM   #8
KSagal
Glides a lot, talks more...
KSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud ofKSagal has much to be proud of

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner SegwayFest Attendee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritium View Post
Nobody is going to try a no-name product on their machine without having the company at least provide some sort of assurance.
people may try it if they own one of those dog training suits that make you look like a padded sumo wrestler. Full fencing helmet face shield as well.

I want to see the video of the test glider cruising along, wondering if the batteries are going to drop dead or their segway will start releasing the magic smoke from the components.

I am not likely to be the guy, because my dog training suit is at the cleaners...

Besides, the pattern is more likely that you mail them money, and they don't respond for a long time, then eventually you get some cobbled together near miss that you try because you already invested the money, and it works about 30% of what they claimed. Etc, etc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Well done is better than well said." (Ben Franklin)
Bene factum melior bene dictum

Proud past President of SEG America and member of the First Premier Segway Enthusiasts Group and subsequent ones as well.
KSagal is offline   Reply With Quote