View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 04:44 PM   #23
jryan
jryan will become famous soon enough

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

I submitted my form online but had a few questions. First, do I need to put in the date and city and state or will DRAFT fill that out universally? Second, can I scan the form and submit it via e-mail and if so, which e-mail address should I use? I want to make sure this all gets done right. I have been in touch with a few lawyers for a few days now, because I objected to the settlement from the beginning (I first heard on Saturday, got an e-mail from the Baker law office or something like that). They all wanted a retainer in which I could not afford.

One thing I have going is that my family owns a timeshare in Kissimee so that shows due cause to go to Disney World and I have, on a couple of occassions, made use of that. Anyways, Alan, I sent you a pm with the same questions as above, please do answer either on here or on pm. Very few things distract me from my current political campaign (which is why I haven't been on much lately), but standing up for the rights of myself and the disabled community in general is one of them. Thanks!

Jeremy Ryan