View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #10
Bob.Kerns
Advanced Member
Bob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of lightBob.Kerns is a glorious beacon of light

5 yr Member HT/PT Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbrandwood View Post
I hope Segway have some of their signature dynamic stabilisation technology in there. If it turns out to be just "another 3 wheeler", I'd be disappointed. But I'm optimistic, they've not let me down yet. Oh, apart from the kickstands
Indeed. As I pointed out in another thread, with a suitable suspension, a 3-wheeled device could be self-balancing. Even without that, an inertial control system could prevent tipovers, even if it wouldn't have the effect of balancing the rider the way the Segway does.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Obviously, we can't have infinite voltage, or the universe would tear itself to shreds, and we wouldn't be discussing Segways.